A 14 footer built like a yacht! It is the perfect size for all-day excursions with friends, and it serves as a versatile and rugged skiff for larger vessels. Every boat is custom made to suit each buyer’s unique needs.
BLUEWATER BABY 14 SPECIFICATIONS
- Length 14 feet (4.3.m)
- Beam 66 inches (1.5 m), exceptionally stable
- Weight approx. 450 lbs. (204kg) plus options
- Maximum rated load – 4 persons or 858 lbs. (390kg)
- Maximum HP – 40
- At less than 900 lb., the boat and trailer package is easily towed by compact cars and is a breeze to launch and retrieve
- 20, 25, 30, and 40 HP outboards
- Custom, fully galvanized trailer
- High-quality ANP bimini top in your choice of Sunbrella colors
- Cushions in your choice of colors
- Windshield, grab bar, swim ladder, instruments, you name it
- Herreshoff style or Accon fold-down cleats
- Waterproof USB charging port
- Tiller version available without the console. The console also may be placed in the rear or more centered for aquatics programs.
- Please discuss additional, custom features with us
- Proven cathedral hull for stability and ride comfort
- No wood – boat is cored with high-tech materials for light weight and no rotting. Vinylester resin used to eliminate osmotic hull blistering and the high quality gelcoat is rated for full sun exposure in the tropics.
- Classy full molded gelcoated liner which is watertight and easy to clean
- Walk-around center console with stainless steel steering wheel
- All stainless hardware
- 4 heavy-duty stainless steel lift points
- 3 stainless steel rings on outside for towing and tying
- 2 storage compartments with high quality Tempress® hinged doors
- Full non-absorbent foam flotation
- LED Navigation running lights with anchor light
- Waterproof Bocatech LED backlit switch for navigation and anchor lights
- Deck drain with plug
- Extra heavy duty non-marring rubrail in soft vinyl encircles boat
- Automatic bilge pump
BLUEWATER BABY 14 PRICING
- (includes complete hull plus console with steering and control cables)
- Call or Email for Quote
Boats may be picked up, or we will be glad to assist with arranging shipment to anywhere in North America.
BLUEWATER BABY 14 – CHASER MODEL
The heavy-duty commercial version of the Bluewater Baby 14 with features for support of aquatics programs, like sailing and rowing
WHAT IS THE BLUEWATER BABY 14 CHASER?
In 2015 the UCLA Aquatics Program at Marina Del Rey was in need of a new chase boat to service their programs that could include rowing and sailing. They were looking for a boat that would run flat and fast with no wake. They ordered three of the Bluewater Baby 14 heavy duty versions for their fleet. A subsequent order ensued for another two boats. The engineering focused boat building team reviewed the function of the first three boats with the UCLA users and implemented several design changes to better meet their program needs.
With the revisions to the tooling to meet the needs of this market, the heavy duty Bluewater Baby 14 CHASER is now being made as a standard product line to service the broader support boat market.
The Bluewater Baby 14 is also available without the center console. This version will use a tiller handle controlled outboard motor. This version can also be built to a heavier standard and customized for construction or marina maintenance needs.
Call us for more details about customization, pricing, and shipping.